Phone iconCall us on +44 (0)1179 736801
Phone icon
Email icon
Skype iconSkype us now at selectvisaservices
Skype icon

Family Visas

Family members of an EEA or British nationals

If you are a family member of an EEA, British national or person settled in the UK, you may be able to apply for a permit to come to the UK with the British/ EEA national or joining them in the UK.
To apply you must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and meet the eligibility requirements.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply to:

  • join your partner (spouse, fiancé(e), civil or unmarried partner)
  • join your parent
  • come to look after your child
  • come to be looked after by family
  • To qualify under one of the UK’s partner visa categories listed above, applicants must be of a minimum age and met eligibility criteria relevant to each category. In addition, they must meet English language, accommodation and maintenance requirements.
Here is how we do it
Assess your circumstances


your circumstances

Advise on best course of action


on best course of action

Prepare your application for you


your application for you

Update you on the progress


you on the progress

At SVS we can advise, provide expert support in preparing your application for a Family visa, ensuring that the legal requirements are met.

3 white stars

Get in touch today for a FREE assessment

What’s next? Get in touch for a FREE assessment
Contact Character

Call us direct on:

+44 (0)1179 736801

If you give us a call we can assess your circumstances and advise on the next steps we need to take to help you obtain the correct visa.

Or, please feel free to leave us your details and one of our experts will call when it’s most convenient for you:

* required fields

Or, alternatively click the logo below to skype us:

Office opening hours: 9am - 17:30pm Monday - Friday